Sunday, February 19, 2012

Milk Tea Compilation





My Milk Tea Obsession started in the year 2011 when my classmate had me try this Lipton powdered milk tea
Blueberry Flavor Fanshu Milk Tea. Ididnt like it at first, but eventually as I zip, the uniqueness of the flavor brings goodness about this drink!


Royal Milk tea

Until then, as much as I can I tried to taste test each milk tea that I pass along the way. Le'me show you some of the pics and my favorites:



<><><><>
<>Cha Time branch in Pioner Center (ortgas bounder of mandaluyong and Pasig) has two storey food chain

<><><><><><><><>
This one is located near University of the East, it has a branch in UST as well.


<><>
<>


<><><> 
This one is located in Pioneer Center (Mandaluyong boundery of Pasig)
 
One of the cheapest yet coolest Milk Tea
For only 45Php
Located near Legarda boundery of Mendiola..
The lower part of the drink tasted like chamomile.The upper part tasted like combination of cheeze and salty cream
My 2nd most favorite.GongCha's Royal Milk tea


<>;

<>
My MilkTea obsession leads to me to taste Chowking's Nai Cha




1 comment: